AC4 CS-LSA Characteristics
- two-seated high wing aircraft
- MTOW 600 kg
- payload 235 kg
- 100 PS injection engine Rotax motor typ 912 iS (Sport)
- certified according to EASA CS-LSA (EASA.A.588)
- required pilot license: EASA FCL or LAPL
Get into the Lightwing AC4 CS-LSA: Convince yourself of the easy access, the wide seating area and large shoulder room.
The large windows and the glass cockpit are designed for unrestricted airspace observation. The spacious back room offers plenty of space for luggage and travel luggage.
Rotax 912 iS
The AC4 is the first aircraft to be certified together with the injection engine Rotax 912 iS.
Very good starting performance, excellent torque characteristics, no carburetor icing, smooth running, low exhaust and noise emissions are attributes of the new engine.
Electronic engine management
The AC4 is equipped with the electronic engine management system EMU 912 iS.
EASA LSA certified
Renew your EASA FCL with the Lightwing AC4! The EASA certificate „Restricted Type Certificate“ allows to fly the mandatory hours to revalidate the PPL with the AC4. You and your environment are taking profit of modern, light, price-effective and ecological technology.
- stall speed FLAP vS0 = 76 km/h
- stall speed clean vS1 = 82 km/h
- design maneuvering speed vA = 176 km/h
- cruise speed vC = 176 km/h
- never exceed speed VNE = 210 km/h
- range > 600 km
- fuel consomption 14 l/h
- fuel tank volume 90 l usable
- wing span 9.45 m
- length 7.04 m
- height 2.67 m
- Rotax 912 iS
- 4 stroke, 4 cylinder injection engine
- capacity 1.352 l
- maximal power 100 PS (73.8 kW)
- maximal torque 121 Nm
- fuel consumption 14 l/h
- CO2 emmissions < 250 g/km
- Fuel 23 EUR/h
- maintenance 16 EUR/h
- hangar rental 5600 EUR/year
- insurance 1200 EUR/year
- repayment (15 years) 9600 EUR/year
Are you interested in the Lightwing AC4? Do you want to find out more?
Please contact us! We are happy to answer your questions and invite you to a test flight!
Lightwing AC4 for rent
We have created a special offer for private pilots organized in groups. This rental service allows quick and easy access to a great plane. The rental fee of sFr. 27’000.- is paid annually.